Cpl is a global provider of innovative recruitment solutions and an expert in talent acquisition and development. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our client located in beautiful Cracow (Poland) we are looking for people for the position: Pricing Analyst.
- maintaining pricing data, monitoring and analysis of sales KPIs
- support in development of the pricing strategy and implementation of price changes
- conducting of market and trends analysis
- providing feedbacks, recommendations and analysis for pricing and promotional actions
- providing reports
- daily cooperation with other subsidiaries
- previous job experience in similar position
- English and Hungarian (native/ billingual level)
- great computer skills, including advanced Excel, SQL
- practical knowledge of data interpretation, anlysis, pricing, trends
- ability to compare data, analyse them and draw conclusions
- detail- oriented attitude, analytical skills
- contract of employment
- work in an international organization
- nice working atmosphere
- package of benefits: sport card, private medical care, life insurance
- hybrid work
- office in great location in Cracow (Poland)
If you are interested- please send your CV with clause:
I hereby consent CPL Jobs Sp. o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 02-001, Al. Jerozolimskie 81, REGON 142578192, NIP 701-02-56-845 (the CPL) to administrate, process and store my personal data for the purpose of recruitment processes including sharing my details with potential future employer for whom CPL performs work to establish conditions of engagement before concluding a contract of employment . The agreement covers the processing of personal data by CPL even after recruitment process in order to present further proposals of employment and may be revoked at any time. CPL informs that data can be shared with other entities of the group CPL in the European Economic Area. At the same time, I declare that all the data that are included in the CV and job applications have been delivered to the company CPL voluntarily and they are true. I acknowledge that personal data will be deleted immediately by the CPL in case of cancellation of my consent, and in case it is not possible to update my data. The company CPL Jobs told me about the right to inspect my personal data and the right to demand updates. I acknowledge that CPL will share with me the data of potential employer after verification of my qualifications contained in application documents.