Currently we are conducting the recruitment process for a commercial bank that has been providing services for 20 years. They deal with individual, corporate, government and institutional clients by providing them with a wide range of financial products and services in the areas of retail banking, corporate and investment banking, brokerage services, transaction banking and wealth management. They have many awards and distinctions, including a super ethical company and the leader of the Cash Management market in Poland.
Senior Product Control Analyst
Warsaw – Center (flexible working schedule)
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end Product Control process. Daily P&L preparation and related activities: review and analyse new trades, associated risks and the P&L generated, Also understand and analyse the P&L coming from market moves on the existing portfolio of trades.
- Work closely with all areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Trading Desk, Risk Management, Operations, Middle Office and IT teams.
- Develop your controls and supervisory skillset: challenge and coach team members and ensure their daily work corresponds to the highest standards.
- Use effective escalation to ensure issues are highlighted in a timely manner. Focus on recurring issues and drive through enhancement projects and systems fixes.
- Support standardization efforts and also work on ad-hoc projects to implement process improvement ideas.
- Min. 3 years of finance experience.
- Financial product knowledge (FX, Bonds, IRS, Balance Sheet) as well as general Finance/Markets knowledge.
- Fluent (C1) spoken and written English and strong communication skills.
- Strong PC skills in Excel, data analysis tools would be an advantage (Knime, Power BI, SQL, Python).
- Equal opportunity for all to climb up the career ladder.
- Freedom to succeed in a dynamic environment: creative and innovative ideas are encouraged and recognized.
- Opportunity to participate in process reengineering and digitization.
- Yearly discretionary and social benefits to choose from (including medical care, multisport, life insurance, pension plan, holiday allowance)
- A great place to be part of a socially active team: the chance to participate in regular charity events and social gatherings.