Our Client is a company conducting finance and accounting processes for a leading international company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments that specializes in serving the needs of hotels, restaurants, and catering.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule,
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming,
- Automate business processes following requirements defined and documented by Automation Business Analyst
- Design and develop API for our internal tools,
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET CORE,
- Build technical documentation of created solutions.
Your previous experience should include:
- 1 year+ experience with Software Development with the .NET Core,
- Experience with developing API, including creating API documentation,
- Knowledge of programming design patterns and best practices,
- RPA experience or interest in acquiring RPA skills,
- SQL knowledge,
- Knowledge of English on B1 level or above.
What we Can offer:
- Remote Work,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Attractive bonus system,
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card.
This recruitment process is included in Cpl Gold Referral Program. You can receive PLN 5,000 bonus for recommending an IT specialist! Do you know someone who is a perfect fit for this job offer? Do not wait and send us your candidate's CV now using the form available at this link - recommend !